Friday, April 30, 2010

A Peaceful Dissolution

In some ways, this post has been a long time coming, although it will probably come as a shock to many of you. You've probably noticed that there hasn't been a post around here in a while - 10 weeks, actually. And you also probably noticed that I never did finish blogging about our trip to Italy. So really, if you think about it, it shouldn't be too much of a surprise that this will be the last real post in Liggiland.

Why? Because Liggiland is dissolving. Just like when Czechoslovakia divided into the Czech Republic and Slovakia, Liggiland is splitting up as well (yes, really, it's just like that). The Liggi- and the -land are going separate ways. 

Never fear, you won't have to go on living your internet life without my wit and sarcasm. In the next few weeks I'm going to start a new blog. I'm not quite sure what its angle will be, but I'll link to it from here when it's up and running.

In the meantime, thanks for being my constant readers, despite my sporadic posting and eclectic subject matter. I promise you (and myself) that more laughs, good food and stories of the beautiful Juliette's antics are coming soon.

With love from Liggiland,

Erin

1 comment:

  1. Vakumlanabilir Torbalı Saklama Kutusu’nun dahiyane tasarımı, size bir yandan şık bir saklama alternatifi sağlarken, diğer yandan da kullanışlı bir mobilya parçası kazandırır.

    ReplyDelete