Friday, September 18, 2009

Hats Aren't for Every Day...

Sweet baby kitty Juliette learned this lesson the other day when I bought my very first bottle of gin (more on that coming soon). I was standing in the liquor store on Saturday, staring at an entire wall of gin and completely confused, when a liquor store guy took pity on me and offered to help with my selection. He rattled off a few different brands, but when he mentioned that the bottle of Broker's came with a freebie, this Jewish girl knew it was for her. And just what was this free gift, you ask?

A plastic hat!

Doesn't Juliette look posh with her wee plastic bowler hat? Now, I won't name names, but one of us wants Juliette to wear the hat all the time, and one of us thinks her mommy is insane and doesn't want to wear the hat at all. So, we've come to a compromise: hats aren't for every day, just for special occasions.


And whenever her mommy wants her to wear one.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I think she looks quite dashing. Not so much like a lady kitty, though...

    ReplyDelete